John W. VanDenburgh, Esq.
John VanDenburgh is a founding partner and is a 1984 graduate of Siena College and a 1987 graduate from Albany Law School of Union University. John is Panel Counsel to, and a Risk Management Presenter for, the New York State Dental Society and frequently lectures Dental and Medical Societies on issues of risk management and liability limitation. He is a past President and current Member of the Board of the Defense Institute of Northeastern New York.
John is admitted to practice in the courts of the State of New York, Federal District Courts and the United States Supreme Court. He is an active trial lawyer, defending clients in a wide range of cases, including personal injury, labor law, medical malpractice defense, products liability actions, motor carrier litigation, civil rights actions, discrimination and employment law claims, premises liability and professional malpractice, John has also lectured to various bar associations and insurance groups on issues of tort liability and employment law, including presentations on sexual harassment and age discrimination, civil practice, and trial techniques and tactics.
John W. VanDenburgh, Esq. is affiliated with the following associations:
- Albany County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (tort and isurance law)
- American Trucking Association
- Eagle International Associates Inc. (primary contact)
- New York State Bar Association (insurance, negligence, compensation, and employement law)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Schenectady Bar Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association
|John W. VanDenburgh, Esq., was selected by Super Lawyers magazine as one the top lawyers in Upstate New York.|