Eugene E. Napierski, Esq.
Mr. Napierski is a founding partner of the firm Napierski, VanDenburgh & Napierski, L.L.P., following many years as a named partner in a large litigation firm in Albany, New York. He graduated cum laude from Albany Law School, where he was a Member of the Justinian Society and the Board of Editors of the Albany Law Review. He received his undergraduate degree from Siena College.
A trial lawyer with numerous jury verdicts in defense of medical, legal, and other cases of claimed professional negligence, as well as toxic tort and products liability, he has tried cases to verdict in the New York State Courts throughout the Third and Fourth Judicial Districts and the United States Federal Courts of the Northern District of New York.
Eugene is a frequent lecturer at CLE seminars and participant in Mock Trial demonstrations. He is a past President of the Capital District Trial Lawyers Association and the Upstate New York Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
The Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory has awarded Mr. Napierski its highest rating of “AV”; he is listed in “The Best Lawyers in America” and has the distinction of being honored as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Eugene E. Napierski, Esq. is affiliated with the following associations:
- Albany County Bar Association
- Albany Sons of St. Patrick (member of the board of governors)
- American Board of Trial Advocates (advocate)
- American College of Trial Lawyers (honored as a fellow)
- Best Lawyers in America (listed as a member)
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association (past president)
- Marquis Who’s Who (in American Law)
- Martindale-Hubble AV Rating (recipient)
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State County Judicial Screening Committee (Albany County designee)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association